Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving Day to everybody in blogosphere!

My name is Virgil. It was a big challenge for me, to overcome my own obstacles and fears to start a blog about interior home painting. Everybody who started their own blog knows, that you have to answer a lot of questions to a “little man’s voice inside your head”J until you start such a big journey. But I finally did it!
I’ve been painting houses in the Chicagoland area for the past 14 years. Along the way, I have picked up techniques from my own experience as well as other professional painters I’ve worked with.
My goal is to share part of my knowledge and experience with others: home owners, beginners in a painting business and whoever will find this information useful.
I don’t claim to be a better painter than my colleagues in the business. I am grateful for the opportunities and people who have helped me along the way. I simply want to share my perspective on some interesting and important painting tips to help you achieve better results.
Painting requires hard work and dedication. Making people’s homes more beautiful and appealing is an art, and each of us has our own personal style. When I was starting out in the business, guys would joke and call the painters- PicassosJ So when I say that we leave our personal touch- I mean itJ.
I’ll be posting pictures and instructional videos about the painting process, starting with the basics. My focus will primarily be the preparation of painting surfaces to achieve quality results. Actually the expanded title of my blog would be: “Prep hard and Paint it Easy!”

Feel free to comment and ask questions. I hope for this blog to act as a vehicle to your painting success.

No comments:

Post a Comment